Sunday, February 21, 2010

EXAMS!!!!

Oh MY GOOdness! My first exams are this week! I am nervous. I need to stop psyching myself out... I've had two migraines this weekend. I am currently down loading a Jeff Foxworthy video to make me laugh and get my mid off of my stresses. *fingers crossed that it works*

I am going to drive out to visit my family tomorrow. I HAVE to see Binks before they leave!!!! I miss that little pooper :) Oh and of course to see the people in my family... hehe I think I am going to introduce them to Boston Pizza. Its kinda like Canada's version of a Red Robin/Richie's Diner/Yardhouse all rolled into one. They have the tastiest yam fries :) Not sure what we'll do after that, maybe go to the zoo... or find a movie theater. I can't be out too late though... I have to make sure I get in some more studying.

OH! Yeah, Good news! I scored a 95% on my last makeup assignment!!!! I was so excited!!! I guess that is further proof that I need to stop freaking myself out... :) Plus I will be working on Lauren. Easy Peazy, lemon squeezy!

Oh... and I am not saying much, but I have been talking to a new friend via facebook and the phone. He's really cool and sounds like fun. Hopefully I can meet him after school is finished... or sooner :)

Welp, my show is just about done downloading... More soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment